Topstalk
Table of Contents

トマトキャプテン [tomato captain] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 157, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Plant/Mandragora
Stats (level 37, boss): HP 9,069, MP 999, ATK 53, DEF 25, MDEF 23, EVA 9, STR 32, MAG 25, VIT 72, SPD 31, Haste
Stats (level 42-43): HP 3,959-4,199, MP 999, ATK 58-61, DEF 24-27, MDEF 28-30, EVA 15, STR 29-31, MAG 25-28, VIT 59-64, SPD 23-24, has 50% chance of Haste
EXP: 0, 1,262-1,446 / LP: 5, 1 / Clan points: 1,200, 285-480
Immunity: Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Poison, Lure, Charm. In addition, boss version is immune to Death, Sleep, Slow, Silence, Oil, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Achilles, Wither and Addle. Lv42-43 version is also immune to Sap and Berserk.
Weakness: Water
Abilities: Attack (x1-x5 with 10% chance, CT25, 4% chance of Disable), Ram (has 25% chance to use), Scream (has 25% chance to use when HP>50%, 50% chance to when HP<50%), Mystery Waltz (5% chance to use when mandies are grouped together)
Passive Abilities: Crit HP -> ATK+. In addition, boss version has Safety, HP Devour (when HP<50%), and lv42-43 version also has Crit HP -> DEF+ (when HP<50%)
Drops: (note that boss version has no drops) Fire Crystal 40%, Screamroot 25%, Echo Herbs 3%, Virgo Gem 1%, Tomato Stalk 18% with monograph, Arcana 18% with canopic jar
Steal: boss version: Tomato Stalk 10%, lv42-43 version: Screamroot 55%, Virgo Gem 10%, Jade Gown 3%
Poach: Screamroot 95%, Tomato Stalk 5%
Place: Sochen Cave Palace (boss version), Feywood / Ice Field of Clear Sight (kill all enemies and re-enter the area)
Description: Being a leader of sorts among the sharp-toothed deadly nightshades. They live upon the flesh of other animals and various fantastickal creatures, the latter part of their diet causing them to become hardier than others of their ilk. Their vicious fangs have the property of amplifying the noise of their screams, making them all the more clamorous and inspiring of fear.
Other: has a +50% fire element attack bonus
Other: focuses on foe with the most hate


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License