Ring Wyrm

リングドラゴン [ring dragon] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 224, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Lesser Dragon, Rank 3 Mark
Stats (level 32): HP 128,648, MP 999, ATK 49, DEF 18, MDEF 22, EVA 0, STR 38, MAG 22, VIT 74, SPD 11, 100% chance of Protect, 50% chance of Haste
EXP: 0 / LP: 16 / Clan points: 6,300
Status Immunities Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Sleep, Disease, Reverse, Disable, Silence, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Water
Resistance: (50%) Thunder, Ice, Earth, Wind, Holy, Dark
Weakness: Fire
Abilities: Attack (x1-x5 with 10% chance, 4% chance of Confuse, CT25), Fira (25% chance to use when target is far), Thundara (same as Fira), Blizzara (same as Fira), Immobilizega (25% chance to use), Restore (always uses once when HP<50%), Rake (25% chance to use when HP>20% and target is close), Fireball (25% chance to use when target is far), Breath (25% chance to use when HP>20% and target is close)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Null Knockback, Counter+, Null EVA (when HP<50%), Parry (when HP<50%), Counter (when HP<50%), Attack CT=0 (when HP<20%)
Drops: -
Steal: Phoenix Down 55%, Hi-Potion 10%, Water Magicite 3%
Place: Dalmasca Westersand
Other: has a +50% water element attack bonus

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License