Pumpkin Star
Table of Contents

パンプキンスター [pumpkin star] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 155, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Plant/Mandragora
Stats (level 37, boss): HP 9,069, MP 999, ATK 52, DEF 26, MDEF 22, EVA 8, STR 33, MAG 25, VIT 72, SPD 31, Haste
Stats (level 42-43): HP 3,959-4,199, MP 999, ATK 57-60, DEF 24-27, MDEF 26-28, EVA 14, STR 30-32, MAG 25-28, VIT 59-64, SPD 24-25, has 50% chance of Haste
EXP: 0, 1,262-1,446 / LP: 5, 1 / Clan points: 1,200, 285-480
Immunity: Petrify, Stop, Doom, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Poison, Sap, Lure, Charm. In addition, boss version is immune to Death, Silence, Blind, Oil, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Achilles, Wither and Addle. Lv42-43 version is also immune to Berserk.
Weakness: Ice
Abilities: Attack (x1-x7 with 10% chance, CT25, 4% chance of Confuse), Bleed (boss version 25% chance, normal 5% chance to use), Blind (boss version 25% chance, normal 5% chance to use), Silence (25% chance to use), Sleep (boss version 25% chance to use, normal 5% chance to use), Toxify (boss version 25% chance to use, normal 5% chance to use), Ram (has 50% chance to use when HP>50%, 25% chance when HP<50%), Scream (has 25% chance to use when HP>50%, 50% chance to when HP<50%), Mystery Waltz (5% chance to use when mandies are grouped together)
Passive Abilities: Crit HP -> MAG+. In addition, boss version has Safety, Spellspring (when HP<50%), Magic CT=0 (when HP<50%) and Null VIT (when HP<50%)
Drops: (note that boss version has no drops) Storm Crystal 40%, Screamroot 25%, Traitor's Bow 3%, Virgo Gem 1%, Jack-o'-Lantern 5% with monograph, Arcana 18% with canopic jar
Steal: boss version: Jack-o'-Lantern 10%, lv42-43 version: Screamroot 55%, Hi-Potion 10%, Virgo Gem 3%
Poach: Screamroot 95%, Jack-o'-Lantern 5%
Place: Sochen Cave Palace (boss version), Feywood / Ice Field of Clear Sight (kill all enemies and re-enter the area)
Description: Being named for its prominence in the upper echelons of pumpkin head society. These creatures know of learning, and all are dedicated to the pursuit of some form of knowledge. For those who show the most success, there is a reward: a star-shaped lantern. In recent years, their intellect has advanced by leaps and bounds, causing some natural philosophers to fear a coming clash with our civilization in the days to come.
Other: has a +50% thunder element attack bonus
Other: focuses on foe with the most hate


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License