オルトロス [orthros] in Japanese. In Greek mythology, Orthros (or Orthrus, Orthos, Orthus, meaning 'morning twilight') was a two-headed dog, brother to Cerberus. Their parents were Echidna and Typhon. Orthros belonged to the giant Geryon, and was tasked with guarding the giant's sheep. He was eventually slain by Heracles.
It bears noting that in Japanese this monster shares its name with Ultros (the English name is a mis-transliteration).

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 247, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Rank 5 Mark
Stats (level 34): HP 87,141, MP 999, ATK 64, DEF 35, MDEF 23, EVA 0, STR 37, MAG 25, VIT 72, SPD 16, 100% chance of Shell and Haste, 50% chance of Protect, Bravery and Faith
EXP: 0, LP: 25, Clan points: 3,600
Immunities: Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Reverse, Slow, Disable, Immobilize, Silence, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Weakness: Fire
Resistance: (50%) Thunder, Ice, Earth, Wind, Holy, Dark
Absorb: Water
Abilities: Attack (x1-x6 with 17% chance, CT25), Thundaga (25% chance when HP<50% and target is close), Slowga (5% chance to use), Break, Bleed (same as Slowga), Immobilizega (5% chance when target is far), Disablega (same as Immobilizega), Darkra (25% chance when target is close, 50% chance when target is far), Phantasmal Gaze (5% chance when target is close), Lunge (25% chance when target is close), Slap (25% chance when HP<50% and target is close), Flash (5% chance when target is close), Mythril Bubbles (5% chance when HP>50% and target is close, 5% chance when HP<50% and target is close)
Passive Abilities Safety, Null Knockback, Resist G&M, Full HP->ATK+, Crit HP->ATK+, Crit HP->MAG+, Crit HP->DEF+, Parry
Drops: Stolen Artifacts 100%
Steal: Phoenix Down 55%, Caramel 10%, Slime Oil 3%
Place: Garamsythe Waterway
Other: has a +50% water element attack bonus

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License