Mandragora Prince
Table of Contents

マンドラプリンス [mandra-prince] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 149, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Plant/Mandragora
Stats (level 37, boss): HP 9,069, MP 999, ATK 54, DEF 26, MDEF 22, EVA 8, STR 33, MAG 25, VIT 73, SPD 30, Haste
Stats (level 42-43): HP 3,959-4,199, MP 999, ATK 57-60, DEF 25-28, MDEF 28-30, EVA 14, STR 30-32, MAG 25-28, VIT 59-64, SPD 23-24, 50% chance of Haste
EXP: 0, 1,262-1,446 / LP: 5, 1 / Clan points: 1,200, 285-480
Immunity: Petrify, Stop, doom, Confuse, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Poison, Sap, Lure, Charm. In addition, boss version is immune to Death, Sleep, silence, Oil, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Wither and Addle. Lv42-43 version is also immune to Berserk.
Weakness: Fire
Abilities: Attack (x1-x5 with 10% chance, CT25, 4% chance of Sleep), Cura (5% chance to use in boss battle when isn't the last mandragora left and any mandragora's HP<50%), Esuna (50% chance to use on Silenced mandragora in boss battle), Pollen (25% chance of use when HP>50%, 50% chance of use when HP<50%), Ram (25% chance of use), Warsong (25% chance of use when mandragoras are grouped up in boss battle)
Passive Abilities: Full HP -> ATK+, Counter, Counter+, Magic CT = 0 (when HP<50%). In addition, boss version has Safety and Spellspring (when HP<50%)
Drops: (note that boss version has no drops) Water Crystal 40%, Screamroot 25%, Teleport Stone 3%, Virgo Gem 1%, Four-leaf Clover 4% with monograph, Arcana 18% with canopic jar
Steal: boss version: Four-leaf Clover 10%, lv42-43 version: Water Crystal 55%, Hi-Potion 10%, Indigo Pendant 3%
Poach: Screamroot 95%, Four-leaf Clover 5%
Place: Sochen Cave Palace (boss version), Feywood / Ice Field of Clear Sight (kill all enemies and re-enter the area)
Description: Being the mutated form of a mandragora grown near a killing block or other such place where blood is spilled in large quantities, having eyes the color of blood. Writes the naturalist Merlose in her vivid account of an encounter with one such beast: "…gazed I then into those crimson pupils, and witnessed there I its abiding madness." If the blood spilled on the ground where it grew was pure, then it is said it will become a mandragora prince, with fell appearance, but hopeful heart.
Other: has a +50% water element attack bonus
Other: tends to only focus on the foe with the most hate


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License