Feral Retriever

チョッパー [chopper] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 236, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Coeurl, Rank 3 Mark
Stats (level 28): HP 22,559, MP 999, ATK 43, DEF 15, MDEF 22, EVA 4, STR 33, MAG 21, VIT 62, SPD 17, 100% chance of Shell, 50% chance of Faith
EXP: 0 / LP: 14 / Clan points: 1,820
Status Immunities: Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Sleep, Disable, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Wind
Resistance: (50%) Fire, Thunder, Ice, Water, Holy, Dark
Weakness: Earth
Abilities: Attack (x1-x6 with 10% chance, 4% chance of Sap, CT25), Balance (always uses once when HP<20%), Purify (always uses when HP<50% and has a status), Stone Gaze (25% chance when HP>50%, 5% chance when HP<50%), Rake (25% chance to use), Blaster (25% chance to use), Mind Lash (5% chance to use)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Piercing Magic, Crit HP -> ATK+, Counter, Counter+, Null VIT (when HP>50%), Null EVA (when HP<50%), Parry (when HP<50%), Attack+ (when HP<50%), White Wind (for 2 min after Purify), Magic CT=0 (when HP<20%)
Drops: -
Steal: Pebble 55%, Quality Pelt 10%, Prime Pelt 3%
Place: Paramina Rift
Other: has a +50% wind element attack bonus

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License