Fafnir

ファーブニル [fafnir] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 241, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: —, Elite Mark
Stats (level 68): HP 1,390,378, MP 999, ATK 105, DEF 34, MDEF 38, EVA 0, STR 54, MAG 92, VIT 99, SPD 20, 100% chance of Reflect, Protect, Shell, Haste, Bravery, Faith, Regen
EXP: 0 / LP: 39 / Clan points: 18,620
Status Immunities: Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Sleep, Disease, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Silence, Blind, Poison, Oil, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Ice
Resistance: (50%) Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Holy, Dark
Weakness: Thunder
Abilities: Attack (x1-x11 with 17% chance, CT25), Shock (5% chance when HP<50% and target is close, 50% chance when HP>50% and target is far, 100% chance when HP<50% and target is far), Silencega (25% chance when HP>50%), Sleepga (25% chance when HP>50%), Rake (25% chance when target is close), White Breath (25% chance when target is close)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Null KNockback, Null VIT, Null EVA, Crit HP -> ATK+, Crit HP -> MAG+, Attack+, Spellspring, Spellbound, Parry (when HP<50%)
Drops: Ring of the Light 100%
Steal: Pebble 55%, Hi-Potion 10%, Ring Wyrm Scale 3%
Place: Paramina Rift
Other: has a +50% ice element attack bonus


Category: Bestiary

Tags:
bestiary
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License