Deathscythe

デスサイズ [deathscythe] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 229, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Float, Teleport, Type: Greater Undead, Rank 6 Mark
Stats (level 44): HP 125,601, MP 999, ATK 79, DEF 23, MDEF 28, EVA 4, STR 40, MAG 28, VIT 72, SPD 18
EXP: 0 / LP: 27 / Clan points: 4,490
Status Immunities: Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Sleep, Disease, Disable, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Dark
Resistance: (50%) Fire, Thunder, Ice, Earth, Water, Wind
Weakness: Holy
Abilities: Attack (x1-x11 with 10% chance, 4% chance of Stop, CT25), Darkra (25% chance when HP>50%), Darkga (25% chance when HP<50%), Death (25% chance when HP<50% and Paling is gone, not in JP version), Doom (5% chance to use), Ram (5% chance to use), Annul (5% chance when HP>50% on target with MP>20%, 25% chance when HP<50% and Paling is gone on target with MP>20%)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Null VIT, Crit HP -> ATK+, Crit HP -> DEF+, Paling (when HP<50% for 2 minutes), Parry (when HP<50%), Null EVA (when HP<50%), Attack+ (when HP<50%), Attack CT=0 (when HP<20%, not in JP version)
Steal: Book of Orgain-Mille 55%, Book of Orgain 10%, Capricorn Gem 3%
Place: Nabudis
Other: has a +50% dark element attack bonus


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License