ダークスティール [darksteel] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 219, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Titantoise, Rank 4 Mark
Stats (level 38): HP 111,331, MP 999, ATK 59, DEF 22, MDEF 23, EVA 0, STR 37, MAG 24, VIT 77, SPD 17, 100% chance of Protect, Shell and Bravery
EXP: 0 / LP: 21 / Clan points: 4,080
Status Immunities Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Sleep, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Silence, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Renew, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Dark
Resistance: (50%) Fire, Thunder, Ice, Earth, Water, Wind
Weakness: Holy
Abilities: Attack (x1-x11 with 10% chance, 4% chance of Slow, CT25), Protect (5% chance to use when HP>50%, will always use when not in battle), Darkra (always uses when HP<20%, 50% chance to use when target is far), Flatten (5% chance to use when foe is close), Purify (will always use when under a status and target is far), Stone Gaze (5% chance to use), Restore (25% chance to use when HP<50% and target is far, 25% chance to use when HP<70% and not in battle), Power Spin (25% chance to use when target is close), Meditate (will always use when MP<20% and target is far)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Null Knockback, Piercing Magic, Full HP -> ATK+, Crit HP -> ATK+, Null EVA (when HP>50%), Attack+ (when HP>50%), Magic CT=0 (when HP<20%)
Drops: -
Steal: Eye Drops 55%, Aged Turtle Shell 10%, Ancient Turtle Shell 3%
Place: Sochen Cave Palace
Other: has a +50% dark element attack bonus

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License