Table of Contents

Charybdis is a monster from Greek mythology. She was once a naiad who then assumed (or was changed into) a hideous monster consisting of a mouth, stomach and flippers. She would swallow huge amounts of water at once and then spit it out, creating whirlpools. Incidentally, she was said to dwell opposite a narrow channel from Scylla.
カリュブディス [charybdis] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III


Level: 30, Number: 114, Type: -, Family: Remora
HP: 1,350, ATK: 57, DEF: 24, MDEF: 5, STR: 23, VIT: 27, INT: 22, MND: 23, AGI: 29, WGT: 10
GIL: 600 / EXP: 3,120
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Blizzara (uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Underwater

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License