Table of Contents

Balor (aka Balar or Bolar) is a chief of the Fomoire demons in Celtic mythology. When he was a boy, the fumes of a brewing potion caused him to grow a huge poisonous eye that killed anything it looked at. Balor was eventually killed by the god Lugh, his own grandson, in the final war between the Fomoire and the Tuatha Dé Danann. It is said that his eye was still open when he fell head-first on the ground, and the eye burned a hole which became the Loch na Súil, located in Ireland.
バラー [balor] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III


Level: 32, Number: 125, Type: -, Family: Eater
HP: 1,660, ATK: 65, DEF: 24, MDEF: 5, STR: 29, VIT: 29, INT: 25, MND: 26, AGI: 31, WGT: 11
GIL: 460 / EXP: 4,400
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Blizzara (30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.4%, Arctic Wind ~0.7%, Turtle Shell ~0.5%, Black Hole ~0.2%, Raven's Yawn ~0.2%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Arctic Wind (23.9% @ THF99), Turtle Shell (75% @ THF99)
Place: Saronia Catacombs

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Arctic Wind, 3 Arctic Wind, 4 Turtle Shell, 5 Turtle Shell, 6 Black Hole, 7 Raven's Yawn, 8 Raven's Yawn

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License