Table of Contents

Azrael (aka Azriel, Ashriel, Azaril, etc) is an angel from Jewish, Sikh and Islam mythology. Of these Azriel, the spelling used for this monster in Japanese, corresponds with the common Jewish spelling. In that mythology, he is known as commanding armies of angels and hearing the prayers of the faithful. In most myths he is known as the Angel of Death.
アズリエル [azriel] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III


Level: 34, Number: 137, Type: Dividing, Family: Azrael
HP: 1,950, ATK: 73, DEF: 25, MDEF: 6, STR: 35, VIT: 30, INT: 29, MND: 25, AGI:33, WGT: 11
GIL: 640 / EXP: 1,020
Immunity: -
Weakness: Darkness 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Divide (uses 30% chance, 100% chance in counter to physical non-Darkness attacks), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~0.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Phoenix Down (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Ancient Ruins, Falgabard Cave

Drop Rate: 1%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License