Shades of Black
Table of Contents

Uses a random Black Magic spell without the MP cost.
無作為魔 [musakui ma] or 'magic at random' in Japanese.

Final Fantasy XII

Type: Skill, MP: 0
Element: Magical / Random, Accuracy: -
Target: enemies, Radius: single, Range: 10, Charge Time: 45
Long Range: yes, Magick Evasion: no, Safety Nullify: no, Reflect: no
Faith Effect: power x1.3, Recover MP: Warmage, Remove Sleep/Confusion: no
License: Shades of Black, LP: 40
Buy: 5,000 gil (sell: -)
Shop: Archades
Effect: Uses a random Black Magic spell without consuming MP. Can use spells the user hasn't obtained yet.
Other: uses the following with 88% chance: Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Water, Aero, Fira, Thundara, Blizzara, Bio. Uses the following with 12% chance: Aeroga, Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, Shock, Scourge, Flare, Ardor, Scathe

Category: Ability

newskill ff12
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License